Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 2 of 7

I just remembered 2 minutes. ago that I'm supposed to be posting every day this week so I'm posting this from my boyfriend's blackberry. This might be a hard habit to maintain. Currently I'm annoyed by how long it takes to type on a Blackberry and how hard it is to capitolize a letter.

Today I went to look into a program I've been thinking about pursuing. My boyfriend and I found ourselves late to a presentation given by a "professor" who could hardly string an English sentence together and who plugged her latest adventure in amateur documentary film-making. Her subject of choice was architecture, skyscrapers and how those relate to male sexuality. She then told us the name of the film. Just know that it included a word a word common to an architectural structure and a state of male arousal. As soon as I heard that, I knew this program was not for me.

This realization was further confirmed when said professor called the victims *ahem* I mean group to the front of the class to view some student work and I was stunned and disturbed to find that my potential teacher was eclipsed in dumbness only by my potential classmates.

Yes, this will not be the perogram for me.

My boyfriend and I exchanged scared and contemptuous looks and hightailed it out of there at the first opportunity.

The search continues...

No comments: