Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We'll get there...

So, I'm still working on the blogging habit. My posts have been sporadic at best. But, my new mantra with the lifestyle I'm trying to cultivate is "we'll get there". Just because I'm not 100% out of the starting gate doesn't mean it's hopeless. Slow and steady wins the race. Practice makes perfect. Inch by inch, everything's a cinch. Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.

Well, not so much that last one. But, that's a convenient segue to my next topic. I woke up at 6:41 this morning! Getting closer to my goal of being consistently awake and active at 6am. We'll get there...

I feel frustrated about my life currently because it seems as though I've been running around so much that I haven't had the opportunity to nest in my new apartment for which I am paying throug the nose. Driving to and from said apartment for an hour and a half each day doesn't help matters much. I'm hoping that this will change pretty soon, I cannot wait to start getting stuff up on the walls, painting, projecting and generally using my apartment as a giant gineau pig for my off the wall ideas. We'll get there...

But, I DO have a new blog header. I'm satisfied with it in as much as this is my first attempt at graphic designing anything, but I am trying to resist the impulse to get all perfectionistic up on it. I may still tweak it some, though. Do I really need to say it again?

No comments: